Facebook Automatic Poke Returner
I was tired of having to click “Poke Back” all of the time, so I wrote a user script that automatically returns all pokes on Facebook. It has been tested with Greasemonkey on Mozilla Firefox and with Google Chrome.
If you appreciate this script, please Flattr me or donate via PayPal to the right.
In Google Chrome, follow these instructions:
- Right-click on this link and choose “Save link as…”
- Save the file to your computer.
- Click on the Chrome menu, choose Tools, and click Extensions.
- Drag the file from the Downloads Bar to the Extensions page. Wait for the page to say “Drop to install”, and then drop the file.
- When Chrome asks you whether you want to install the Extension, tell it that you do want to do just that.
See this video below if you need help on installing the script in Google Chrome:
Please note that this script will only return pokes by default; it will not poke anyone who would not normally appear on the Pokes app page.